internationaler Führerschein in USA?

Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner, TripleT

Urmel
Clubmitglied: Ja

Re: internationaler Führerschein in USA?

Beitrag von Urmel »

Ouch.....shame on me!! :oops:

The first beer is on me when we meet in Cologne. But anyway, I don't think there's gonna be a problem if you just bring your CANADIAN (!!) driver's license.

Schönen Gruß, Kai
Ein Hesse in Schwaben
Mitglied im
Bild
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Kai

Your written English is very good

yes we Canadians are quite sensitive when someone says we are the 51st state!

Like I said I have sent an email, to a highly placed Official of TUEV SUED in Germany . TUEV has an office here locally in Ontario, the gentlemen gave me a name and email address of this official in Germany. I am hoping he can answer my questions definitively.

You Guys are 6 hours ahead of us,a little useless info this morning gas as of this morning here in my area is $1.25 per ltr for regular and $1.39 per ltr for super

so that's 0.86 euro reg and 0.95 for super your money how much is gas in lets say the Heidelberg area this morning

all though I am intending on bringing my 71 mustang with me I am curious if it would be possible to bring my buggy with me at a later date

My wife wants to bring the truck but that's just not going to happen
Urmel

Beitrag von Urmel »

Hello Bob,

thanks a lot. :)

By the way, don't be too surprised when looking at our gas prices. I just checked the prices for Heidelberg; they have a range beginning from 1,489 Euro up to 1,589 Euro for super (yes, per liter!).
You can check the prices using the ADAC web site (www.adac.de) then follow the link "Info, Test & Rat" - that's the button right next to the "home" button on top of the page, then click on "Tanken, Kraftstoffe und Antrieb" in the drop-down list, and finally follow the link to "Kraftstoffpreise" - you'll see that one on the left side of the screen.
This will open a search window. When you enter "Heidelberg" in the field labeled "Ort" you'll see the prices I mentioned above. I sure do hope these prices didn't horrify you too much. ;)

Schönen Gruß,
Kai
Ein Hesse in Schwaben
Mitglied im
Bild
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Kai

Wo leben sie Kai, in Heidelberg

I habe Familie in Ketsch und Schwetzingen und auch Konstanz
TG-Tommy
Fuhrpark: Ford Mustang Coupe 1969 302cui. Ford Torino GT 1971 302cui. Mercury Cougar 1969 351cui. Chrysler Sebring Cabrio 2002 V6 2,7. Volvo C70 Coupe 2001. Ford Mondeo 2011.

Beitrag von TG-Tommy »

Urmel hat geschrieben:....they have a range beginning from 1,489 Euro up to 1,589 Euro for super (yes, per liter!).
yes, that's the brutal reality.... :shock:
Gruß Thomas
"1969... it was a good year" Bild Bild
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Urmel hat geschrieben:Hello Bob,

thanks a lot. :)

By the way, don't be too surprised when looking at our gas prices. I just checked the prices for Heidelberg; they have a range beginning from 1,489 Euro up to 1,589 Euro for super (yes, per liter!).
You can check the prices using the ADAC web site (http://www.adac.de) then follow the link "Info, Test & Rat" - that's the button right next to the "home" button on top of the page, then click on "Tanken, Kraftstoffe und Antrieb" in the drop-down list, and finally follow the link to "Kraftstoffpreise" - you'll see that one on the left side of the screen.
This will open a search window. When you enter "Heidelberg" in the field labeled "Ort" you'll see the prices I mentioned above. I sure do hope these prices didn't horrify you too much. ;)

Schönen Gruß,
Kai
Kai you want to play you have to pay that's just the way life is
Urmel

Beitrag von Urmel »

2088bob hat geschrieben:Kai you want to play you have to pay that's just the way life is
Well, you got that one right. ;)
I didn't mean to complain, I just wanted to ease your "pain" when looking out our gas prices for the first time. :lol:

By the way (to answer your question): No, I don't live in the Heidelberg area. I live near Stuttgart - in other words, approximately 120 kilometers south-east of Heidelberg or 170 kilometres north of Konstanz.

Have a good one,
Kai
Ein Hesse in Schwaben
Mitglied im
Bild
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

Kai

I understand we think we are paying too much for gas here @ $1.25 a liter here and I don't know if you saw this but my 71 has a 427 cu.in. nelson racing engines winsdor based small block in it 540hp it just loves fuel

I just got another email back from the umwelt plakate people saying that because my car is not registered as a historic vehicle in Germany it bwill need a Umwelt plakate so who is going to determine whether I buy a red a yellow or green plakate

where are they going to find the emissions standards for a 1971 Boss 351 motor in Germany Like I said I am just going to play dumb when I get there

and technically I really don't think they can deny me access that would mean every foreign car travelling through Germany would have to go through this bullshit I don't think so and oh well let them try and send me a ticket they can send as many as they want does not mean I have to pay them when I get home
2088bob

Beitrag von 2088bob »

sorry I posted this in wrong post this should been in hilfe brauchen
Antworten

Zurück zu „Biete Hilfe / Suche Hilfe“