Reaktionen - Meinungen zum Veranstaltungsort

inoffizielle, persönliche Postings
inofficial, personally postings

Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner

Doc Pony
Clubmitglied: Nein

Re: Reaktionen - Meinungen zum Veranstaltungsort

Beitrag von Doc Pony »

ist den der Ikea Parkplatzeigentümer darüber Informiert das es eine Belagerung gibt?
Bild Bild
Andi

Beitrag von Andi »

Na irgendwo müssen ja auch die ganzen Besucher parken.
Im schlimmsten Fall wundern die sich, dass der Parkplatz voll und der Laden leer ist ;-)

Gruß
Andi
> rm -rf roof | less mustang
SUSI

Beitrag von SUSI »

Besucherparkplatz wird ausgeschildert.

Für Samstag gibt es einen Parkplatz ca. 200 mtr. Luftlinie entfernt.

Die Parkfläche von IKEA ist NUR am SONNTAG komplett angemietet, es sind Ordner dort, die den Einlaß regeln !
Schon jetzt sei angemerkt, dass der Platz so sauber verlassen werden muß wie er vorgefunden wird, wir bitten alle die dort parken auf einander zu achten. Evtl. notwendige Reinigungskosten gehen zu Lasten des FMCoG !!!

Ortskundige Besucher sollten lieber die U-Bahn wählen, eine Haltestelle ist unmittelbar am Gelände.

SUSI
1970TwisterSpecial

Beitrag von 1970TwisterSpecial »

Can someone tell me if it's still possible to get into the show when I turn up on the day ?
I don't want to drive 2 x 2½ hours to find out I can't get the Mustang into the Show area.
Grtz, Ronald
----------------
1970 Mach1 - Twister Special tribute
1979 Indianapolis Pace Car
2007 Saleen Parnelli Jones # 161
T5owner
Clubmitglied: Nein
Fuhrpark: 1968 T-5
Fahrrad

Beitrag von T5owner »

Hi Ronald, you are welcome with or without your Mustang.

We know that the available spaces as of today will be filled based on pre-registrations. That is the good thing about preregistration. Organizer and registrated people know they get a place. If it rains, there may be more lots vacant. If we have 40 plus degrees, who knows.

I have been to several shows in and out of the country in the past without prior registration and had to park outside somewhere in a dusty overflow area or at sideroads. So there is not much difference to other meetings except for knowing a week or two in advance, what may happen. In Italy at the Lake Garda many knew they could not enter because of the limited space at the lakefront of roughly 200 cars. It was still a blast for those who went there.
Here we know at least you can park in an area, where more Mustangs will be and which is paved, so it is as good as it can be for a parking or overflow area. And it is in a short walking distance. Not too bad, or? I am still positive that there will be chances to get in, when leaving registrated people hand back their colored lot card.
Just join the fun, it may pay off one or the other way and take the personal ride you feel convenient in going to a Mustang show of that size. In the end we can offer you just another enjoyable day in your Mustang life. No more, no less. Joy comes with the set of mind. See you and Richard and the others.

For later complaints...we will offer a registration service online afterwards. I think that one is fully booked already as well:-) Just 5 allowed. Never mind. You're welcome.
Wolfgang
Moderator http://www.mustang-inside.de
Antworten

Zurück zu „Small Talk“