1968 Mustang convertible 428CJ for sale

Fahrzeuge & Fahrzeugteile - keine Händlerangebote

Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner

Forumsregeln
Hier dürfen nur Angebote privater Natur unterbreitet werden. Für Angebote gewerblicher Art, steht der Händlerbereich zur Verfügung.
Eine Angabe des Preises ist erforderlich.
Antworten
medbali76

1968 Mustang convertible 428CJ for sale

Beitrag von medbali76 »

For sale is a fully restored 68 Ford Mustang convertible 428CJ that ​was restored by RPM Styling a few years ago.
Just have a look on their website for the specifications more pics and videos.
RPM Styling was well known for their high end restorated award winning classic european cars so if you looking to buy a Mustang like this then it is definitely worth a look.
http://rpm-styling.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=287

Price 130000euro VB

Contact me for more info.
The car is located in Budapest Hungary
dave

Re: 1968 Mustang convertible 428CJ for sale

Beitrag von dave »

Hello,

car looks good, but disks at the rear end und a Holley Sniper EFI. Thats not good for German TÜV, if it wants be a historic car (H)
HomerJay
Fuhrpark: 1967er Convertible 351W 4V. Candyapple red/red

Beitrag von HomerJay »

and please... get rid of those cheap horns. Just put some originals on it.
Cheers Homer
medbali76

Beitrag von medbali76 »

dave hat geschrieben:Hello,

car looks good, but disks at the rear end und a Holley Sniper EFI. Thats not good for German TÜV, if it wants be a historic car (H)
Hello
Sure, you are right. However I see more and more german cars getting small modifications like this.
Replacing these parts back to original is also not a big and expensive job if necessary.
Here in Hungary disk brakes are allowed even on a historic car especially if you can prove it with a written document that setup was used back in that time.
The huge Lincoln one piston front calipers with the 65-67 4 piston Kelsey Hayes calipers in the back were used on the 68 Shelby Group II cars.
Of course this is not a Shelby race car but that is not a question here.
You simply lose a few points when the judge cheking the car... and the car is perfect so it gets the historic car plate easily.
I am sure the car got the Sniper EFI system after the inspection as per the owner request.
This is not my car just help one friend to sell it. :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Verkäufe“