inoffizielle, persönliche Postings
inofficial, personally postings

Moderatoren: SqlMaster, T5owner

Antworten
blue GT500

Parking At the 33rd in Cologne

Beitrag von blue GT500 »

good afternoon,

i don't read german. i was told that I needed a parking space to be able to participate in the event in Cologne.

can someone please tell me how i can get a spot?
Dearborn
Clubmitglied: Ja
Fuhrpark: 1965 Mustang Convertible I6
Dodge Nitro
Honda Varadero

Re: Parking At the 33rd in Cologne

Beitrag von Dearborn »

Hi Mr nameless,

yes, you will need a parking lot for your car unless you just want to visit the meeting without your vehicle. If you come on saturday morning (10 o clock, maybe better earlier), you might get a ticket at the checkin. But this is not sure because of the very few lots. If not, you can park your car outside the meetingarea. Parking space is signposted. If you want to stroll over the place and having fun with hundreds of mustang enthusiasts, you are welcome. There is no entry fee.

Hope this clears your questions

Andreas

PS: A map of the meetingarea is shown here:http://www.mustang-inside.de/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=14067
blue GT500

Beitrag von blue GT500 »

Good morning Andreas,

My name is Jorge "George" Morel. I opologize for not adding my name to my previous post. Thank you for the suggestion regarding parking. I hope that 0900 is early enough to find a parking space

Danke

V/R

Jorge
Dearborn
Clubmitglied: Ja
Fuhrpark: 1965 Mustang Convertible I6
Dodge Nitro
Honda Varadero

Beitrag von Dearborn »

Hi Jorge,

back now from the meeting. I hope you did get entry to the meeting and enjoyed the 2 days. I forgot to tell you to come to the Rhein-Main-tent we put up. So we didn´t meet there, maybe we´ll see each other at some meeting here in germany one day.

Cheers

Andreas
Antworten

Zurück zu „Small Talk“